Standard water temperature machine
Standard oil temperature machine
Air-cooled low temperature chiller -10
Is it difficult to ensure the normal operation of the air-cooled chiller in the hot summer?
The arrival of summer is inevitable in the hot weather, especially the operation of machinery and equipment has been deeply affected by the high temperature. Therefore, the need for air-cooled chillers has become in strong demand with the hot weather.
Many users have purchased the air-cooled chiller equipment required by their own factories, but it is inevitable that the equipment will run poorly during use, and then cause damage to the chiller. Small make up to tell you a little is not difficult, as long as the master Xiaobian summary of the operation method, you can grasp the normal operation of the cold water machine, if there is not thoughtful also please Haihan.
Preparation of 1. air-cooled water chiller before operation
1. Check whether the power supply wiring and voltage of the unit meet the requirements.
2. Check whether the rotor of the compressor rotates flexibly and whether the refrigerating oil level is above 1/2 position of the window.
3, check the refrigeration system and water circulation system in the opening and closing of the valve status is in line with the boot requirements, the exhaust valve should be opened.
4. Check whether the operation of the water circulation system (evaporator, condenser and oil cooler) is normal and whether the waterway is unblocked.
5. Observe the high and low pressure pressure gauges to see if there is any leakage in the refrigeration system. Check whether the auxiliary equipment is in good condition.
Start-up of 2. unit (manual mode)
1. Turn on the power switch to supply power to the electronic control system, and turn on the power control switch of the unit;
2. Start the refrigerant water pump, cooling water pump and cooling tower fan successively;
3. Start the oil pump, and at the same time, adjust the energy adjustment handle to the unloading position and the slide valve to the 0 position;
4. When the oil pressure rises to about 0.5MPa, open the suction valve of the compressor, start the compressor, and then adjust the lubricating oil pressure of the compressor, generally 0.15 plus. 3MPa higher than the suction pressure;
5. Open the solenoid valve in front of the evaporator, adjust the energy adjustment handle to the loading position, and adjust the opening of the thermal expansion valve when the compressor is gradually increased to 100, so that the suction pressure is stable at 0.4~0.5MPa;
6. When the oil temperature reaches 45 ℃, disconnect the power supply of the electric heater and open the supply and drain valves of the oil cooler to stabilize the oil temperature at 35~55 ℃.
Note: The compressor can only be started after 8 hours of power-on after the new machine is operated for the first time or after the machine is shut down for a long time.
Operation of air-cooled chillers
1. The difference between the outlet temperature of cooling water and the condensing temperature of the unit shall not be greater than 3 ~ C, and the difference between the outlet temperature of refrigerant water and the evaporating temperature of the evaporator shall not be greater than 3 ~ C.
2. The vibration and noise of the compressor, circulating water pump, cooling tower fan and other operating components during operation should be within the allowable range, and the operation is stable.
3. The running current of the compressor motor should be controlled within the specified range.
4. The compressor oil level should be above 1/3 of the window.
5. The superheat of the suction during the operation of the unit should be kept within the range of 5 ℃.
The above items are the signs of normal operation of the unit. If there is any situation that does not meet the above contents, the unit should be shut down immediately for inspection, and the unit can be restarted after troubleshooting.
Shutdown Operation and Precautions of Air-cooled Water Chiller
1. Adjust the energy adjustment handle to the load reduction position, close the solenoid valve and outlet valve in front of the evaporator, stop the operation of the compressor, and close the suction stop valve at the same time;
2. When the slide valve returns to the 0 position, the energy is reduced to zero and the oil pump is stopped;
3. Adjust the energy adjustment handle to the stop position, and at the same time, close the supply and drain valves of the oil cooler;
4. Stop water pump and fan: stop the operation of cooling water pump, cooling tower fan and refrigerant water pump;
5. Turn off the total power supply of the unit.
1. If the air-cooled chiller is shut down in winter or for a long time, the liquid outlet valve of the unit should be closed first when the unit is shut down, so that the unit can run under load and pump all the refrigerant to the condenser. In addition, the stored water in the refrigerant water system and cooling water system should be drained to prevent frost cracking and corrosion. At the same time, the exhaust stop valve should be closed and the end cover of the water chamber should be sealed.
2. When the unit stops automatically, the fault prompt should be checked and the emergency stop step should be stopped. The specific operation is as follows.
3. In the normal operation process, if any abnormal phenomenon is found, emergency shutdown shall be carried out according to the following steps. The unit can be restarted only after the cause is found out and the fault is eliminated. Steps:
1) Stop the compressor;
2) Close the suction valve of the compressor, close the solenoid valve and the liquid outlet valve in front of the evaporator;
3) Stop the oil pump and close the supply and drain valves of the oil cooler;
4) Stop the refrigerant water pump, cooling water pump and cooling tower fan;
5) Cut off the power supply of the unit.