Standard water temperature machine
Standard oil temperature machine
Air-cooled low temperature chiller -10
How to deal with the air intake of the chiller refrigeration system
Water-cooled industrial chillers and air-cooled chillers are generally used in long-term working conditions. If there is a little leakage in the refrigeration system, air will enter the refrigeration system of industrial chillers over time. The low-temperature refrigerant in the refrigeration system of industrial chillers will not condense into liquid with the heat dissipation of air, which will affect the heat dissipation effect of the condenser, resulting in an increase in the pressure of the condenser, and the industrial chiller cannot operate normally. Therefore, it is necessary to discharge the air in the industrial refrigerator to maintain the normal operation of the industrial chiller.
Operation steps of industrial chiller bleeding 1. Freon system
1. Close the liquid outlet valve of the reservoir or the liquid outlet valve of the condenser;
2. Start the compressor and put the refrigerant in the low-pressure section into the condenser or accumulator;
3. Stop the machine after the pressure of the low-pressure system drops to a stable vacuum state;
4. Loosen the screw plug of the bypass hole of the exhaust stop valve, rotate about half a circle, and the exhaust valve stem makes the valve into a three-way shape, allowing high-pressure gas to escape from the bypass hole. Use your palm to block the exhaust airflow. When your hand feels cool and there are oil stains on your hand, it means that the air has basically been exhausted. Tighten the screw plug, reverse the exhaust valve stem, and close the bypass hole.
5, it should be noted that each time the air release time should not be too long, can be carried out continuously for 2 to 3 times, so as not to waste the refrigerant. If the top of the condenser or reservoir is equipped with a spare shut-off valve, the air can be discharged directly from the valve.
Operation steps of industrial chiller bleeding 2. refrigerant refrigeration system
1. When the air separator is used to release the air, the return valve of the air separator is placed in a normally open state to reduce the pressure of the air separator to the suction pressure, and the other valves should be closed.
2, appropriate to open the mixed gas intake valve, so that the mixed gas in the chiller refrigeration system into the air separator.
3, slightly open the liquid supply valve, so that the refrigerant throttling into the air separator gasification heat absorption, cooling the mixed gas.
4. Connect the rubber skin tube used for the air release valve interface so that one end is inserted into the water in the water container. When the refrigerant in the mixed gas is cooled into ammonia liquid, the bottom of the air separator will be frosted. At this time, the air valve can be slightly opened to discharge the air through the water container. If the bubble in the process of rising in the water is circular and no volume change, the water is not cloudy and the water temperature does not rise, the air is released, and the opening of the air release valve should be appropriate at this time.
5. The refrigerant in the mixed gas is gradually condensed into refrigerant liquid and accumulated at the bottom. The height of the liquid level can be seen from the frost condition of the shell. When the liquid level reaches 12, close the liquid supply throttle valve and open the liquid return throttle valve. Return the bottom refrigerant liquid to the air separator to cool the mixed gas. When the bottom frost layer is about to melt, close the liquid return throttle valve and open the liquid supply throttle valve.
6. When stopping the air release, close the air release valve first to prevent the refrigerant from leaking out, and then close the liquid supply throttle valve and the mixed gas intake valve. In order to prevent the pressure rise in the air release device, the return valve should not be closed.
Refueling Method for Rotary Compressor of 3. Industrial Chiller
Rotary compressor in the refrigerant oil, should first compressor low pressure pipe seal (or close the low pressure valve), the refrigerant oil into the oil cup. Connect the middle hose of the composite pressure gauge to the high-pressure exhaust pipe of the compressor, connect the high-pressure hose of the composite pressure gauge to the vacuum pump, and insert the low-pressure hose into the oil cup. Start the vacuum pump first, and then close the high-pressure valve of the composite pressure gauge after vacuuming the compressor. Then open the low pressure valve of the composite pressure gauge, so that the refrigerating oil in the oil cup is sucked into the compressor. When the oil is sucked to the specified amount, close the low pressure valve and stop refueling.