Standard water temperature machine
Standard oil temperature machine
Air-cooled low temperature chiller -10
In industrial applications, air-cooled chiller refrigeration compressor protection devices have what role?
In industrial applications, chilled water or other liquid cooling is pumped through process or laboratory equipment. Chillers are used to control the cooling of products, mechanisms and plant machinery in all walks of life. They are commonly used in the plastics industry for injection and blow molding, metal processing cutting oils, welding equipment, die casting and machining, chemical processing, pharmaceutical formulation, food and beverage processing, paper making, cement processing, vacuum systems, X-ray diffraction, power supply and power stations, analytical equipment, semiconductors, compressed air and gas cooling.
They are also used to cool specialized engineering projects with high thermal energy, such as MRIs and lasers, and in hospitals, hotels and campuses. The chillers for industrial applications can be centralized, with each cooling unit meeting a variety of needs, or dispersed in each application or device having its own chiller. Each method has its advantages. It is also possible to have a combination of central and decentralized chillers, especially when the cooling requirements are the same for some applications or use integrals, but not all.
What are the protection devices for the refrigeration compressor of the air-cooled chiller? What is the role of all? Let's learn about it with the editor today!
1. high-pressure switch: the compressor can be shut down when the high-pressure pressure rises abnormally, and the operating pressure is set below 3.0mpa.
2. exhaust temperature protector: In order to protect the compressor under high load operation or insufficient refrigerant, the air-cooled chiller system needs to be equipped with an exhaust temperature protector. The exhaust temperature is set to 130±5 ℃ to stop the compressor. This temperature value refers to the detected temperature of the compressor exhaust pipe within 10cm from the outlet.
Internal temperature controller of the 3.: in order to prevent the air-cooled chiller from running continuously for 24 hours, resulting in high load operation of the compressor, overcurrent caused by poor electromagnetic switch, shaft holding, etc., or motor burning caused by motor temperature, internal temperature controllers are installed inside the compressor, which are installed on the neutral contact of the three-phase motor. in case of abnormality, the motor is protected by cutting off the three phases at the same time.
4. reverse phase protector: scroll compressor and piston compressor structure is different, can not reverse the three-phase power supply of air-cooled chiller reverse phase will cause compressor reversal, so the need to install reverse phase protector to prevent refrigeration pressure machine reversal. After the reverse phase protector is installed, the compressor can operate when the normal phase is applied, but not when the reverse phase is applied. When the reverse phase occurs, the two lines of the power supply can be changed to positive phase.
5. low-pressure switch: In order to protect the air-cooled chiller compressor refrigerant shortage when running, need to have a low-pressure switch, set at 0.03mpa above, the compressor stops running. Once the compressor runs under the condition of insufficient refrigerant, the temperature of the compressor part and the motor part will rise instantly. At this time, the low-pressure switch can protect the compressor from damage and motor burning that cannot be protected by the internal temperature device and the exhaust temperature protector.
6. electromagnetic switch: the electromagnetic switch is used to control the operation of the refrigeration compressor of the air-cooled chiller of the air-cooled chiller. the switch shall be kept vertical during installation for the purpose of stopping. if the installation is wrong, the spring pressure of the node shall change, generate noise and cause phase-missing operation. for the model of the compressor equipped with a direct power-off protector inside, no protector shall be loaded.